By taking part in the walk, you are agreeing the following:
- I won’t take part in the walk if I should be self-isolating, have been overseas and are required to quarantine in the past 14 days or am displaying symptoms that could be signs of the Coronavirus (according to Scottish Government’s most recent guidance).
- I’ll provide my contact details for the purpose of being contacted through the Track and Trace system if required.
- I’ll only walk if I am fit and well enough, and it’s up to me to assess if I can do the Health Walk safely.
- If I have any concerns about my ability to participate in the walk, I’ll talk to a Walk Leader or a health professional.
- I’ll keep at least 2 meters away from other walkers and Walk Leaders at all times (unless we are from the same household).
- I’ll cover my nose and mouth if I need to cough or sneeze and will put used tissues in a bin.
- I’ll use hand gel or wash my hands as soon as I get home.
- I reserve the right to wear a mask or face covering if I’m concerned about maintaining a 2-meter distance from others and feel safer doing so.
- I’ll be mindful of other members of the public during the walk and stand to the side to maintain physical distance and let them pass if necessary.
- I’ll tell a Walk Leader if I feel unwell while out on the walk or if I am leaving the walk before it has ended.
- If I develop Coronavirus symptoms following the walk, I’ll notify Test and Protect teams of my contact with the group and pass on details of the Project Coordinator.
- I understand that I come on this Health Walk at my own risk.
Finally, as walkers and Walk Leaders we agree to respect each other.